We’ve already touched on the solid state, MOSFET based topology and the programmability function but there are a host of other features designed into the product which sets the EBI Pro well and truly apart from the competition.
These are expanded upon in greater detail in the manual (see downloads) but can be summarised as follows:
- Clear LED status display and indicators for ease of operation;
- 100 Amps continuously rated with a generous 500 Amps peak;
- Dual sensing allows main battery to be charged from auxiliary;
- Output indicator function for convenient in-vehicle monitoring;
- Input for in-vehicle remote emergency combine switch (starting);
- Overload and short circuit protection with automatic shutdown;
- Over temperature protected with automatic thermal shutdown;
- Low input voltage sensing with automatic shutdown protection;
- Electronics are encapsulated in dust and water proof housing;
- Compact design can be mounted in any position that suits;
- Heavy duty construction designed for under-bonnet installations;
- 24 months warranty (subject to policy terms and conditions).